Bridgemate II has various methods to show an overview of previous board results. Depending on the selected method, different information is shown. This article explains the various methods and how to include the lead card in the overview of previous results using the traveller method.
Bridgemate II has two different methods to show an overview of previous board results. Both are divided in three formats. These methods are:
- Freqency list. This method groups identical contract/declarer/result combinations and includes the frequency of each of this combination.
- Traveller. This method shows each board result indivdually.
Each method can be shown in three different formats:
- 6 results (smaller font), scores in one column, scores are preceded by + or -.
- 6 results (smaller font), scores in two columns. NS positive scores in left column, EW positive scores in right column.
- 4 results (larger font), scores in one column, scores are preceded by + or -.
The frequency lists groups the scores together based on contract - declarer - result. Same contract + results but with different declarer (S instead of N for example) are grouped independently. Lead cards are not included in this overview. Scores are ordered from highest north-south score to lowest north-south score.
An example of a frequency list overview is:
The traveller method shows each score individually. Lead cards are shown when available. Scores are ordered from highest north-south score to lowest north-south score.
An example of a traveller overview is:
Selecting a method
Depending on whether your scoring program supports the selection of the type of overview of previous results, you can select the method from your scoring program or from Bridgemate Control Software. In case you cannot select this in your scoring program, you can do so in Bridgemate Control Software. Go to menu Tools - Options - Bridgemate and select the method from there.
There is no additional information available for this article.
No further references available for this article.
20-12-2013 - Article published