Before the Bridgemate pager transmitter can be recognised by the Windows operating system, the driver included in this article page must be installed. This driver contains a digitally signature signed by Bridge Systems BV.
The following operating systems are supported by this driver:
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 11 (64 bit)
To install the driver:
- Make sure the pager transmitter is not connected to your computer.
- Download the driver installation package Digital signed driver for Bridgemate pager transmitter to your computer.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of the driver.
- When the installation has been completed, connect the pager transmitter to your computer. Windows should recognize the server automatically and complete the hardware installation.
- Start Bridgemate Control Software and verify the connection status of the transmitter. At the bottom of the screen, you should see the text "Pager connected: yes"
Pager transmitter still not connected
If Bridgemate Control Software reports "Pager connected: no", follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Open Windows Device Manager:
- Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11: Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard, which opens the Power User menu. Now select "Device Manager".
- Windows 7: Click Start, right-mouse click on "Computer" and click on "Properties". Click on "Device Manager" in the upper left corner.
- Right-mouse click on "GoFine transmitter hub" entry in the list under "Unknown devices" and click on "Update driver".
- Click on "Search automatically for updated driver software".
- When you are asked to install the device software published by Bridge Systems BV, click "Install".
- Finish the driver installation. The driver is now correctly installed.
No additional information available for this article.
No further information.
23-10-2017 - Article published
11-10-2021 - Windows 11 added