If you have lost the password of your Bridgemate account, you can request a new password using the Bridgemate app. This article explains how to do so.
Follow these steps to request a new password for your Bridgemate account when you have forgotten your current password.
- Start the app on your mobile phone. In case you are still logged in, press the blue "arrow left" symbol in the upper left corner of the main screen to log out.
- If you see the start screen with the "Sign in" and "Create account" buttons, click on "Sign in" to go to the sign-in screen.
- On the sign-in screen, enter your correct email address. Double check to make sure you have entered it correctly. Leave the password field empty. Next, press "I forgot my password" to request a new password.
Answer Yes to the question confirming your password reset.
- A confirmation email is sent to the specified email address. It you haven't received it, check your spam folders as well. If you still haven't received it, you may have mistyped your email address. In that case, go back to the previous step and type your email address again.
- The email contains a link which you need to click on to confirm your request of a new password.
- A second email is sent to your email address containing the new password.
- Log in the app with your email address and the new password you have received in the second email.
There is no additional information available for this article.
No further references available for this article.
02-11-2022 - Article published