Firmware version 2.2.2 is available for the Bridgemate II scoring device and version 2.2.1d for the Bridgemate II server.
Bridgemate Control Software must be updated to version 3.2.1 or a later version. At least Windows XP SP3 or later version of Windows is required.
Read the instructions before you perform the update to this version.
Bridgemate II USB server: usbs221d.exe (506KB)
Bridgemate II scoring device: BM2_2-2-2.BM2 (395KB)
The following languages are included in this firmware:
What is new in this version
The following features are new in this version or bugs have been fixed:
- Bug fixed: Unauthorized access was given to TD-menu if Bridgemate went into standby in score recap screen or TD-PIN code entry screen.
- Option added to enter player numbers at each round.
- Player names can be reviewed from the score entry screen and modified.
- Up/down keys added in the player number entry screen.
- Option added to verify lead card against declarer and hand record.
- Japanese frequency bands updated according to latest legislation.
Click here for an overview of changes in all revisions.
Download Bridgemate Control Software version 3.3.1
List of compatible Bridgemate II firmware versions
16-03-2016 - Article published
31-03-2016 - Version updated from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2