Bridgemate Play offers various features to enable tournament directors to run the online game smoothly. This article explains these features.
Features in the lobby before game is started
- Break up pair combinations. In the list of confirmed pairs, you can undo a partnership by clicking on the bin icon next to the partnership.
- Confirm number of online pairs. To start the online game, the number of pairs must be confirmed and entry must be closed.
Features during the game
- View progress of all tables. The dashboard provides an overview of all the tables in play, their current position in the round, and which table requires attention.
- Go to a table. Visit a table to view its current activity.
- Resolve claim issues. When a claim is disputed, the TD can review the claim and assign the number of tricks to each pair.
- Make announcements to all tables. Make an announcement to every table at once.
- Start next round. Start the next round by pressing the yellow "Start next round" button.
- View scores and hand records. Go to Live Results to view the current ranking, board results and hand records.
- Make score corrections. View the travellers in Live Results to change a board result.
TDs can be playing or non-playing. Playing TDs only have access to the travellers and handrecords of those boards they have already played.
There is no additional information available for this article.
No further references available for this article.
17-01-2022 - Article published