Firmware version 2.2.2 is available for the Bridgemate II scoring device and version 2.2.1d for the Bridgemate II server.
Bridgemate Control Software must be updated to version 3.2.1 or a later version. At least Windows XP SP3 or later version of Windows is required.
Read the instructions before you perform the update to this version.
Bridgemate II USB server: usbs221d.exe (506KB)
Bridgemate II scoring device: BM2_2-2-2.BM2 (395KB)
The following languages are included in this firmware:
What is new in this version
The following features are new in this version or bugs have been fixed:
- Bug fixed: Unauthorized access was given to TD-menu if Bridgemate went into standby in score recap screen or TD-PIN code entry screen.
- Option added to enter player numbers at each round.
- Player names can be reviewed from the score entry screen and modified.
- Up/down keys added in the player number entry screen.
- Option added to verify lead card against declarer and hand record.
- Japanese frequency bands updated according to latest legislation.
Click here for an overview of changes in all revisions.
16-03-2016 - Article published
31-03-2016 - Version updated from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2