To play online at Bridgemate Play, a Bridgemate player account is required. A Bridgemate account can be created in the Bridgemate app or on the Bridgemate Play website and the same account can be used for both. This article explains how to create a Bridgemate account on the Bridgemate Play website.
- Go to the Bridgemate Play website at https://www.bridgemate.club
- Click "Sign up now".
- Enter your first name, last name, country, email address and password. Make sure you double-check your email address
- Agree with the terms and conditions and click "Create account".
- An email with a verification link is sent to the email address you specified. If you don't receive this email, please check your spam folder. If the email isn't in your spam folder, you might have mistyped your email address, and you should go through the account creation procedure again.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email. You should now see a page in your internet browser that tells you that your email address has been successfully confirmed and your Bridgemate account is now active. The next step is to log in at Bridgemate Play and register yourself with a club.
There is no additional information available for this article.
No further references available for this article.
17-01-2022 - Article published