Firmware version 2.1.2 is available for the Bridgemate II scoring device and version 2.1.3d for the Bridgemate II server.
Bridgemate Control Software must be updated to version 2.8.27 or later. At least Windows XP SP3 or later version of Windows is required.
Read the instructions before you perform the update to this version.
Bridgemate II USB server: usbs213d.exe (505KB)
Bridgemate II scoring device: BM2_2-1-2.BM2 (311KB)
The following languages are included in this firmware:
What is new in this version
The following features are new in this version or bugs have been fixed:
- Bug fix: option to disable pair numbers in round info screen did not work.
- Higher ASCII characters are allowed in names. (á, ë, î, õ, etc)
- Validation of Australian Bridge Federation number added.
- Validation of Japan Contract Bridge League number added.
- Next round assignments will now also appear on Bridgemates that have ended the session while pairs must play in next round.
- "Boards to go" text modified in "Boards to play".
- Bridgemate will indicate "SITOUT" when there is no play in a round.
- A+/A/A- can now also be entered using the +/=/- keys.
- Disconnect problem of the server (hopefully) solved.
Bridgemate II server 2.1.3d
- Fixed a bug which rarely may disconnect the Bridgemate server from the USB port and/or lead to a firmware crash.
Click here for an overview of changes in all revisions.
Bridgemate II server 2.1.2d: usbs212d.exe
Download Bridgemate Control Software version 3.3.1
List of compatible Bridgemate II firmware versions
20-10-2013 - Article published
19-12-2013 - Server firmware updated from 2.1.1d to 2.1.2d
14-02-2014 - Bridgemate II firmware updated from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2
20-04-2015 - Server firmware updated from 2.1.2d to 2.1.3d